Accompanied by our guide, we take the road in the direction of San Marcos passing through rural communities and making a stop on the way to take panoramic pictures and the beautiful landscape.
• On the way, we stop to see a typical patio of our country houses full of domestic birds.
• We continue the journey and make a stop to visit a plantation, continue the journey in the direction of “La Aguaita”, we make a stop to appreciate the beautiful panorama and the impressive view of the Bay of Maimon and take pictures.
• Arriving in the community of Barrabas, we make a stop to learn how to make the delicious pylon coffee and taste it and later we will visit a local public school.
• We stop at an artisan site to see how local artisans make Taíno figures in a typical stone called petrified wood.
• Moving around the countryside, we arrive at the municipality of Imbert and take the road to the world famous “Cascadas de Damajagua” to start an exceptional adventure. We will take the necessary equipment for the adventure and we will go through the Dominican tropical jungle, we will see endemic plants and a unique and beautiful vegetation that our country offers, while we cross the river and we approach the adventure of the waterfalls of DAMAJAGUA. It is a total happiness to descend one by one the 12 waterfalls of Damajagua, in each of which there will be a different adventure, since no waterfall is equal to the other. Upon reaching the last, we will enjoy a natural pool in the middle of nature and we will return to have lunch.
• Optional: Stop at a plantation and cigar factory in the community of Saballo and visit a typical house.
• On the way back to the hotels, we went through the Amber Cove Tourist Port, the Municipal District of Maimon, where the client can appreciate a small fishing village and see the typical restaurants of the region aligned, on the way, we will see sugarcane plantations.
* Drinks, lunch and equipment (helmets and life jackets) included.
Day Tours: Monday, Wednesday, Friday